RETURN POLICY FOR ONLINE ORDERS
This return policy applies only to internet orders and must be handled through our internet customer relations team. This policy cannot be handled at our physical brick and mortar location.
Due to the nature of the formalwear industry and our status as a retailer, all orders placed through any one of our vendors are considered special orders. We do not offer a try-on service. These orders do not allow for exchanges or returns to us or to our vendors.
While most of our customers are exceptionally happy with their experience, we understand that there are very rare instances that may require you to return your dress.
We offer 2 return options for eligible online orders
Contact our customer service relations team to learn what constitutes as eligibility on special orders.
Please note: When ordering you will be asked for a “wear date”. Your Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested before that date.
- You can return your dress for merchandise credit minus a $50 restocking fee, or
- You can return your dress for a refund minus a 25% restocking fee.
- Credits or Returns after the wear date will not be accepted, regardless of any special circumstances.
- Sale and clearance items are marked-down items from our personal inventory that are sold as-is. We offer no returns or exchanges on these items.
- Shoes and accessories are final sales items and are not returnable.
- Items marked as final sale are not returnable.
- No exchanges/returns for undergarments, body shapers, or swimsuits are available.
You are responsible for all shipping costs back to our location in the event you are eligible to return your dress.
Please follow this return procedure to be issued your RA#. Any packages returned without an RA# will be subjected to a merchandise restocking fee of 60%.
- You must request a merchandise credit/return within three (3) days of receiving the package (this includes weekends/holidays), via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You cannot request a return past the wear date given on the order, even if it is within the 3 days of receiving your order.
- After the RA# is issued via email response, you have a maximum of three (3) calendar days to postmark and ship the dress back to us. If your wear date is sooner than 3 days, the dress must be postmarked before then.
- Dresses must be shipped back to us via FedEx or UPS with signature required and insured. Postal Office returns will be rejected.
- The dress must be unworn and shipped back in the same condition as received with original tags attached. We will not accept returns that are not in the same condition or that appear to have been worn, washed, altered, tampered, or changed in any way as these will not be refunded.
All shipping costs back and forth, and/or upgrades will be the responsibility of the customer.
If you choose to obtain a store credit you will receive a merchandise credit for the cost of the dress only. This cannot be used towards shipping costs. Please follow the return policy to be issued your RA#. Once the package has been received and inspection is passed, then you will be issued a merchandise credit. The merchandise credit will expire after one year from the date issued.
If you choose to return the dress there will be a 25% restocking fee. Shipping and drop ship costs are not refundable. Please follow the return policy to be issued your RA#.
We cannot refund or ship any exchange items until the original dress is received and passes inspection by our shipping department.
Items that must be manufactured for your wear date are considered a special order and cannot be cancelled at any time.
In the formal and prom industry all dresses ordered with the original designer to supply your order are considered special orders and cannot be cancelled at any time. Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled- even if the ship-out date is later than the order date. You will be subjected to a 50% restocking fee if you cancel the order.